16 November, 2008

Another tiny beetle population

Friday when taking those gorgeous photos of the fly and the wasp, here under, I als came across this bunch of tiny beetles in the proces of doing something weird. They were so tiny that I could hardly see what happened. The leaves of the vine were crowded with these tiny creatures struggling to change into red from black or opposite. On another leave was already a bunch in a further state of exchange and I am very curious to know what they are. As a few days later I can't find them anymore... So if you know, please let me know too.

2 comments:

PJ Concerned said...

Very nice photos. I see myself in your style. I believe there is a photo opportunity in everything. I have taken pictures of dried mud, stones, spider webs, etc. Nicely done.

Wilma said...

Especially zooming in makes a lot of things pretty stunning ;)